Monday, February 14, 2011

The Year in Photos: Fall 2009 - Winter 2010

It's been over a year since I've updated this blog... I didn't want anything taking away from my mother's tribute for that long...

I haven't been terribly inspired to write much over the past year, but below you will find 93 photos from eight countries on four continents which tell the story of my life since Mom's transition. Included in these photos are photos from my fall 2009 trip to East Africa, which I never got around to posting until now.

You can scroll through the first 57 photos of my tenure with Youth International in Southeast Asia easily enough, but to see photos from Brooklyn, Morocco, Spain, Vail and East Africa (some of my favorites) you'll need to click on those links under "Previous Posts" in the margin to the right.

As I work on preparing my book proposal between powder days here in Vail, I'm happy, healthy and loving life, and I hope you are too.

Peace&Blessings,
Azikiwe

3 Comments:

Anonymous Deleana said...

Your book is going to be beautiful with all of your experiences and the pics included in it. You are truly an amazing man and live a very inspiring and humble life. Keep living and loving life! :-)

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Nana Ashhurst said...

Zik, These photos are extraordinary! I truly want to see what your school's curriculum will expose young people to, how they will be moved to follow you on their own journey to learn what the world has to offer them. Your life makes clear that we're only limited by our imaginations, a very, very difficult lesson for so many of us to grasp. Can't wait to see the book! Peace, Nana

8:47 AM  
Blogger robinsonericka said...

Such Beautiful experiences you are having... Thanks for sharing!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home