Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Love, Power and Unity! - I Love Windy City!

Windy City - Love Supreme (MV PV)

I'll be writing updates about basketball and reggae on Independence Day, and a day in the life of "Intensives" soon, in the mean time I wanted to share a video of my favorite Korean band. Their live performance is an irie affair full of reggae and funk. This video doesn't do them full justice in capturing their creativity, conscious lyrics or beautiful energy. As soon as I find one of their reggae videos, you'll see it here. I love Windy City!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one good sounding band! I like the song... can't wait for you to share more on your site...

5:55 AM  
Blogger Mr. Ellington said...

You slack on ya blog....You need to be postin' more often innit?

4:43 AM  
Blogger Azikiwe Chandler said...

True dat... Soon come! :)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome band!! i love the seoul est. 1394 t-shirt as well. caught me off-guard.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home